Ok, yeah, fine! I am not 17. I am an adult, I worked for 5 years before quitting my corporate job and now it’s been a year after I quit my job. So you do the math and figure out how old I am. Meanwhile, here are 17 things, I wish on Christmas for 2017 or at-least, hoping for. What do you think of these? Do you think I can complete them all? Or would I be unable to do either of these, because money, Honey! Is there anything else, I add in here? Go on, tell me!
- Take a trip to Russia
- Wear a Kimono and drink Sake
- Take one trip in Himalayas
Be good to the family 😛(One thing that’s always a sore point. I’m not a family person at all and therefore, for me, it’s a great thing to see, folks at home smiling because of me. Proud to declare, this goal has been achieved this year. This was just for a day at a cousin’s wedding, but I’m sure, everyone’s taken a bunch of memories with me home 🙂 ) Meet one new tribe of the world or India(Met the Truku Tribe in Taiwan) Win/Get invited for an all-expense-paid trip to any place exotic, in India or abroad [Let me not get greedy here 😉 ](Got invited to many, but went on 2- Gujurat and Taiwan)
- Take a writing/Photography course
- Get published with 4-8 articles in print media
- Crack a story in Nat Geo Traveller – print or web!
Set foot in a new state in India(Gujurat) Attend a travel blogger summit/conference or meet-up(OTM in Mumbai)
- Get published in Matador Network
- Grow my Instagram account to 10k and bag my first sponsored post
- Visit Disneyland in HongKong
Explore Taiwan(Big Yay) Bag one big freelance assignment(Lonely Planet Locals Project! :))
- Volunteer for a cause- anything that enriches my experience as a being!
This list is only the beginning. I am hoping to add many more goals to this list and achieve much more in the coming year. If 2015 was practice, 2016 was a warm up session, then I really want 2017, to be the year of success. Wish me luck 🙂